| Back to gregoryharms.com |

June 22, 2024

Baclofen pump

Okay, I want to post relatable content, but now I have trepidation. I learned about “sadfishing,” and I’m worried that readers will be like, “Oh, Harms and his stupid health issues; he is totally sadfishing! Whatevs.” 

I am not sadfishing! Whatevs! I’m not trying to get readers to feel sorry for me. It’s just a surreal journey, and I wanted to share. It’s actually all Kate’s fault, really. She’s the one who encouraged this “relatable content” malarky in the first place!

Anyhoo, they installed this small pump into my abdomen, which will trickle muscle relaxant (Baclofen) into my spine. Hopefully, we’ll see some improvement in 2-3 days.

As the English say, “I’m in hospital.” Will be for a few days. If you feel sorry for me, you can always express that pity with Taco Bell.

It is 12:46 am, and I am wide awake and bored rigid





Blog Archive