| Back to gregoryharms.com |

April 19, 2024

TED X Nomination

Friend and colleague Michael Slager posted a set of links on April 7 for my nomination to speak at TED X. Please consider clicking and signing up yours truly for a TED talk.

The topics I plan on discussing are:

  • How the population is the most powerful entity in the country
  • How the population is not divided and generally agrees to the tune of two-thirds
  • That the political center is liberal and the two major parties are to the right of the population
  • How our moral conscience and spiritual/religious inclinations lie at the center of what we are as a species—and how scientific research bears this out
  • Why we should be talking about politics and religion as they highlight what we share in common

Please click the link below to help get me on the TED stage and share the basics of my book “No Politics, No Religion?” It's short and easy.

I can’t promise I won’t embarrass you, but I can promise you that it will be fun and memorable.

Speaker Nomination: https://speaker-nominations.ted.com/



Blog Archive